Book NowFree Virtual Consultation
Hidroquin Forte Skin Lightener Gel
Hidroquin Forte Skin Lightener Gel is primarily used to eliminate the appearance of skin discolouration caused due to age spots, acne blemishes and sun damage. It contains kojic acid which acts as a bleaching agent that aids in reducing the intensity of spots eventually making them vanished while the glycolic acid helps in removing dead cells from the outer layer of skin.
- Useful for very intense and stubborn pigmentation
- Helps to restore clarity and even skin tone
- Aids in lightening of the skin while unifying its tone
- Blocks the epidermal biosynthesis of melanin
- Aids in clearing the appearance of sunspots and age spots
- Helps prevent and treat skin blemishes
- Suitable for all skin types
- Glycolic Acid to 10% - to stimulate cellular renovation, removing the more superficial layers of the skin, making the skin thinner and improving the penetration of lightening agents
- Kojic Acid to 5% - depigmenting that inhibits melanin formation;
- Alfa – arbutina -a derivative of HYDROQUINONE, which inhibits melanin formation;
- Citric Acid 1% -an alpha-hydroxyacid with a skin exfoliating, anti-oxidant and astringent action;
- Phytico Acid - chelating agent, which decreases the availability of necessary ions for melanin formation;
- Licorice root extract - with a 50% inhibiting action of enzyme activity that causes melanin formation (in vitro studies). It also has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant action, wich avoids pigmentation due to the exposure of skin to UV radiation;
- Extract from Ursina Grape - a plant extract with hydroquinone, that slows down the over-production of hydroquinone.
Apply 1-2 times daily with a gentle massage until completely absorbed.
Please login to review the product