Aloederm Moisturising Lotion
Aloevera (cold processed) based moisturising lotion with added benefits of sodium PCA, sodium lactate and Vitamin E. Aloe juice with benefits of vitamin e, provides excellent moisture supplementation. Polysaccharides in Aloe Vera act as moisturizer, hydrating the skin. Directions for use. Apply liberally on entire body after bathing and before retiring to bed.
Aloederm Lotion is a nourishing and moisturising lotion. The lotion is enriched with Aloevera juice, Niacinamide, Liquid paraffin and Vitamin E acetate. Additionally the lotion comprises of emulsifying wax, sesame oil, sorbitol, lanolin, perfume, disodium EDTA and toluene.
- Prevents the premature appearance of wrinkles and helps to keep the skin fresh and flexible
- It keeps the skin smooth & Supple
- Vitamin E in aloederm cream acts as an antioxidant
- Aloejuice with benefits of vitamin e, provides excellent moisture supplementation
- It builds up collagen and Elastin
- Polysaccharides in aloevera act as moisturizer, hydrating the skin
- Increases the firmness the skin
- Aloe juice with benefits of natural moisturising factors like sodium pca and sodium lactate, that help in preventing moisture loss from the skin
- As moisturiser, prevents the premature appearance of wrinkles and helps to keep the skin fresh and flexible
- Reduces inflammation of skin, by preventing surface irritation from becoming too serious, and penetrating deep into the epidermis (the outer laer of our skin)
D. M. Water, Aloevera Juice, Light Liquid Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate & PEG-100 Stearate, Capric Caprylic Triglycerides, Urea, Stearic Acid, Cetomacrogol 1000, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Triethanolamine, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben and Phenoxyethanol, Pectin, Carbomer, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lanolin Anhydrous, Di-Sodium EDTA.
- Aloe vera serves as a moisturiser for dry skin. It helps in building up collagen and elastin and thereby increase firmness of the skin.
- Sesame oil serves as a reservoir of omega fatty acids and provides nourishment and moisture to the skin. Skin blotchiness, wrinkles and fine lines are greatly reduced by niacinamide.
- Vitamin E is used for preventing the oxidative damage and thereby maintain skin integrity.