Depiwhite Intensive Cream actively and effectively acts on all levels of pigmented skin for a lighter and even skin tone. The intensive depigmenting cream Depiwhite cream is used for the treatment of hyperpigmentation. Depiwhite depigmenting cream also fades brown spots and even out skin’s complexion.
• Fades and Eliminates brown spots
• Prevents re-appearance of spots
• Evens the skin tone and thereby the complexion
• Moisturises the skin and keeps it supple
• Suitable for all skin types for age groups of 12 and above
Hydroquinone, Kojic Acid and Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Glyceryl stearate, Butylene glycol, PEG-100 stearate, Cetearyl alcohol and coco-glucoside, Petrolatum, Cyclomethicone, Stearyl alcohol, Hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer and squalene and polysorbate-60, Dimethicone, Aluminium siliscate, Phenoxyethanol, Pattassium cetyl phosphate, Ascorbyl methylsilanol pectinate, Lactic acid, Disodium EDTA, o-cymen-5-ol, Sodium sulfite, Sodium metabisulfite
- Hydroquinone is a topical depigmentation agent that increases melanin excretion and prevents its production.
- The Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate or Vitamin C restores skin cells due to its antioxidant property.
- Kojic acid is a natural chelation agent that assists in lightening the skin.
- Lactic Acid acts as a moisturizer for alleviating dryness.
- Aluminium silicate also lightens the skin tone/complexion.