Health Aid Salmon Oil Capsule
Salmon Oil 1000mg Capsules are one of the richest natural sources of EPA and DHA. These Omega 3 fatty acids work synergistically in the body and contribute to the maintanance of healthy heart and circulatory system. Salmon Oil from HealthAid capsules provide EPA and DHA extracted from pure fresh water salmon oil without the use of chemicals.
Salmon Oil 1000mg Capsules may be of benefit to:
- Those who want to maintain healthy cardiovascular, reproductive and nervous system
- Those who need to support immune function
- Those who wish to improve the quality of their skin Children to aid neural development, healthy brain function and an active lifestyle
- People who eat a typical western diet, who are likely to be consuming less-than-optimal amounts of the essential omega acids, EPA and DHA.
- Those who have diets limited in mackerel, salmon, herring, sardines, sablefish (black cod), anchovies, albacore tuna, and wild game. (Alternative vegetarian source of EPA/DHA is obtained from Flaxseed Oil).
- Those who wish to maintain healthy supple joints
Triglyceride Fish Oil, Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerine, purified water)], Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopherol). Fish Oils provide: EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 180mg* DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 120mg Total - Omega 3 300mg Vitamin E (5 iu) 5mg 42 Marine Fish Oil 1000mg
Triglyceride Fish Oil, Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerine, purified water)], Vitamin E (dl-alpha-tocopherol).
- Adults and children above 12 years of age can consume one capsule daily with water after a meal.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.