Z Block Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Gel with SPF 50+
Z-Block contains 25% zinc oxide sunscreen. It provides PA+++ broad-spectrum protection against sun rays UVA and UVB also having a higher SPF 50+
Z-Block contains 25% zinc oxide sunscreen. It provides broad-spectrum protection against sun rays UVA and UVB also having a higher SPF 50+ and a 4-star rating.
Z-Block sunscreen is 100% of chemical-free actives, so no irritation. Z-Block has breakthrough patented Index Match Technology to ensure a non-opaque, non-whitening sunscreen experience.
Z-Block sunscreen contains Zinc oxide- The only ingredient classified by USFDA that provides broad-spectrum coverage across the entire UVB & UVA range.
Z-Block contains Zinclear IM- The most transparent and effective zinc oxide in the world and also approved as an organic cosmetic ingredient by Ecocert.
Z-Block provides a silky-smooth, non-oily, matt finish and velvety feel sunscreen experience.
- Non comedogenic
- No harmful chemicals
- No animal testing
- Preservative free
- Very water-resistant (80 minutes).
- Petroleum free
- No white patches & non opaque
- Paraben free
Zinc Oxide 50% Dispersion, C a p r y l y l Methicone (and) PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Vitamin E Acetate, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Perfume
Zinc Oxide, Vitamin E
- Apply Z-Block broad-spectrum sunscreen gel liberally and evenly on the face and all exposed areas of the body just before sun exposure.
- Massage Z-Block into the skin very gently, until it vanishes. (Don't rub vigorously).
- Reapply the sunscreen after 2-3 hours and also after prolonged swimming or excessive sweating.
- Avoid Z-Block from entering the eyes or mouth.
- Discontinue the use, if at all skin irritation occurs.