Bioderma Photoderm SPOT SPF 50+
Bioderma Photoderm Spot Cream SPF50+ is a high protection sunscreen that is indicated for hyperpigmented, damaged and scarred skin. Bioderma has created a facial sunscreen that besides having SPF50+ and UVA protection 38, also contains glabridin to help limit the photoinduced melanin production. The Cellular Bioprotection Patent reinforces the natural defense mechanisms and Vitamin E boosts antioxidant protection.
- It provides protection from UVA/UVB.
- It helps to prevent pigmentation marks.
- It combats premature coetaneous ageing.
Aqua/Water/EAU, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Octocrylene, Methylene Bis Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol [Nano], Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Ectoin, Mannitol Xyutol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, C20-22 Alcohols, Decyl Glucoside Ciclohexasilo. Xane Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acry Loyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Ucorice) Root Extract Cdcyrrhetinic Acid, Xanthan Cum, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Pentylene Glycol Caprylic/Capric Tri Glyceride, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol Chlorphenesin.
Licorice Root extract
- Several times a day - When exposed to the sun.
- Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
- Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing, and playing sports.
Please login to review the product